From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Fwd: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for items for September 13 council meeting
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 07:56:15
On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 09:35:21 +0200
Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
> Could you point me to at least a single program not supporting dots > in useflags? My quick check shows that all PMs handle them well, quse > and euse as well.
Hrm, it's rather disappointing that they're accepted everywhere. That really shouldn't happen... My excuse for Paludis is that I never quite got around to passing in additional flags to validation of names, and dots are legal in exheres-0, so they're currently accepted everywhere. I'll probably get around to fixing that at some point. -- Ciaran McCreesh