From: Paul Varner <fuzzyray@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] echangelog maintainer needed
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:26:11
1 All:
2
3 I need a Gentoo developer to apply some loving care to echangelog. There
4 have been several requests to add git and subversion support to
5 echangelog and the basics are already in place. However, it has bugs
6 and since I don't have the setup to test that support, I have not done a
7 good job at getting the bugs fixed and resolved.
8
9 The code for echangelog is in the gentoolkit repository in subversion
10 and any developer should have access to the repository.
11
12 I can walk you through how to cut a new gentoolkit-dev release, or if
13 you are not comfortable with that, I can continue to cut the new
14 releases whenever it needs to be done.
15
16 Regards,
17 Paul Varner
18 Lead, Gentoo Portage Tools