From: Thomas de Grenier de Latour <degrenier@×××××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] USE Flags
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:56:44
On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:56:01 +0100
Thomas de Grenier de Latour <degrenier@×××××××××××.fr> wrote:

> <snip> > and because it doesn't require complex code or access to > multiple files to get optionaly displayed by emerge in pretend > mode.
Oh, i've just found out this portage_metadata module that is in CVS HEAD, and how it is already used to display maintainership infos in 'emerge -p -vv' mode... So I discard my statements about complexity of the integration of flags descriptions from metadata.xml into emerge output, because it would actually be really easy too. -- TGL. -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list