From: James Jones <jamesjones01@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ati-gatos and xfree-4.3.0-r4
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 05:30:03
1 First, apologies for this probably not winding up in the thread it
2 belongs in; I subscribed too late to receive the thread, and I don't
3 know whether replying via groups.google.com to the message "in"
4 linux.gentoo.dev will make it end up with the appropriate parentage et al.
5
6 Andrew Gaffney wrote:
7
8 >I removed the pkg_setup() function from the ati-gatos-4.3.0 ebuild to disable the check
9 >for the 'gatos' USE flag when xfree is built. I also changed '>=x11-base/xfree-4.3.0-r5'
10 >to 'r4'. It compiled cleanly and the drivers work just fine with xfree-4.3.0-r4.
14 I did the above, and find the following error message when I run
15 env ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86" emerge ati-gatos
16
17 Imakefile.c:36: Imake.tmpl: No such file or directory
18
19 The only file by that name I see is in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config/Imake.tmpl.
20
21 Any advice (up to and including RTFM, with pointers to the FM) greatly
22 appreciated.
23
24 James Jones
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list