From: Gregorio Guidi <greg_g@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Another resignation
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 23:38:22
1 Hi, I think it's time for me to resign as a Gentoo developer.
2 No bad blood or anything like that, I just realized that after being very
3 active during 2005, in the last months I couldn't find time anymore for
4 Gentoo development.
5 Also, a month ago I moved from Italy to Los Angeles to work at UCLA (a really
6 great experience for me), and after settling down I feel quite confident that
7 my current activity won't leave me much spare time anytime soon...
8
9 I wish you guys all the best, and I will continue to be a happy gentoo user
10 from now on.
11
12 In particular, I want to thank Carsten, Caleb, Dan, Diego for all the work
13 they did and do for KDE, I'm sorry to leave you guys!
14
15 Good luck.
16 Gregorio
17 --