From: Ralph Seichter <gentoo@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Pull request related to the "GLEP81 and /home" discussion
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 19:35:17
1 * Ulrich Mueller:
2
3 > You had suggested /var/lib/amavishome in that PR, three months ago.
4 > Is there any reason why this won't work?
5
6 As far as I understand QA requirements in this matter, it should work,
7 which is why I suggested /var/lib/amavishome as a compromise. I have
8 modified the pull request accordingly. However, now that Michael stepped
9 down, metadata.xml lists only me as maintainer, which does not suffice.
10
11 -Ralph