From: Steven J Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Guys: take it to -project
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 21:58:43
1 I'm not answering the the points in here, much as I would like to. My bad, I
2 forgot that dev ML sets followup-to, stripping w/e the author puts on
3 there. My mail was set to followup-to project.
4
5 There's nothing stopping anyone else posting to project either, if they
6 believe they're not discussing ebuild development, but rather process.
7
8 When I get a moment, perhaps I will reply to ciaran's mail there. Meantime,
9 I think this one got missed in the hurly-burly, since it doesn't show on
10 gmane, only archives:
11 http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-project/msg_6c82019575749b628de20de060149782.xml
12
13 Again: please follow up to project, NOT here. Apologies for my oversight.
16 #friendly-coders -- We're friendly but we're not /that/ friendly ;-)