From: "Santiago M. Mola" <coldwind@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Some support for Sunrise Overlay :-)
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 16:34:54
1 On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 4:02 PM, Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> wrote:
2 >
3 > Exactly. =:^)
4 >
5 > I'm really too deliberative a thinker to comfortably keep up with IM/IRC,
6 > and there tend to be problems with either incoming message overload or
7 > (effectively) remote end time-out because they get bored waiting for me.
10 If there are Sunrise collaborators (or people with strong intentions
11 of becoming one) who want to propose a Sunrise mailing list, that's
12 fine. Otherwise, this discussion is pointless. I don't think we want
13 to start a debate in @gentoo-dev where everyone in this list state his
14 opinion about what communication methods are more effective.
15
16 Regards,
17 --
18 Santiago M. Mola