From: Jani Monoses <jani@××.ro>
To: Klavs Klavsen <kl@××××.dk>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] sylpheed update
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:51:59
Yes it was the downgrading that I complained for.
Several days ago it would have updated to 0.8.9 and now to
0.8.5 that's just not logical.
And I think this shouldn't belong to users forum IMHO because
users can do nothing about such situations while developers and ebuild
commiters can.'Do not upgrade than' sounds a la MS's 'don't do that
even if it would be the logical thing to do.Stupeed user '

:)