From: Tom von Schwerdtner <tvon@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] kdemultimedia-2.2.1 patch?
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 22:23:25
1 Hey all,
2
3 I have seen mention of build errors with kdemultimedia-2.2.1 in #gentoo,
4 but I havent heard of a solution. Anyone have anything?
5
6 In case I come across the solution before anyone responds, what is the
7 proper command for creating a patch/diff?
8
9 Also, on a somewhat unrelated issue, I have TTF with KDE apps when
10 running outside of KDE (eg, in E), but I have no TTF when running KDE.
11 Anyone else have this problem? It's not overly important since I really
12 dont use KDE, but I'd like to know the answer if anyone has it.
13
14 TIA,
15 -Tom