From: Camille HUOT <cam@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] emerge with interacitve use
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 19:31:35
1 Very nice.
2
3 I think with a user interface like ufed it could be merged to the
4 true emerge.
5
6 Thanks for the contribution
7
8 On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 20:49:55 +0000
9 Sergey Kuleshov <sergey@××××××××××.com> wrote:
10
11 > Hey, I really like this feature! It really helps (anyway it's better
12 > that looking in the .ebuild file and sort out what are the optional
13 > dependencies.)
14 >
15 > The thing I did not get is why is it sometimes dispalying the Disabled
16 > ..... text ans sometimes not?
17 >
18 > P.S. What about enchancing it with some ncurses interface to make it
19 > really intteractive?
20 >