From: "Petteri R├Ąty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proposing fundamental changes to DevRel
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 07:52:42
On 17.6.2010 2.00, Sebastian Pipping wrote:
> > I would like to propose these fundamental changes to DevRel: >
Wrong mailing list. This thread belongs to gentoo-project. I also find it weird that you didn't consult the devrel alias before starting this thread but I have no objections to having discussions about how devrel works. Let's have any further discussion on the proper mailing list (I set Reply-To with the hopes of moving it there). Regards, Petteri