From: likewhoa <likewhoa@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Make the clustering LiveCD from a previous GSoC bootable from USB
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 03:04:01
The easiest way to get a removable device like a usb stick to boot is to
use sys-boot/syslinux's isohybrid utility on your iso image that boots
from isolinux. Old hat method involves manually creating the filesystem
and copying data to it which you can find a guide at
http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/liveusb.xml or
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-811070.html to convert any of the
install cds using isohybrid.

Good luck,