From: Jerry A! <jerry@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] phew!
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 23:45:09
On Sat, Jan 06, 2001 at 11:16:03PM -0700, drobbins@g.o wrote:
: Hi All,
:
: I just completed an IBM tutorial on Linux 2.4 stateful firewall design.
: Phew!  If anyone needs some tips in this area, email me and I can point
: you in the right direction.

Hey, if you wanna send me a bunch of tips, I'd appreciate it.

: Also, let me know of any goals that you'd like to define for 1.0_rc4.

Can we please have pcmcia support in the default kernel?  It's a real
pain having to install off the CD and then build a new kernel, put it on
floppy and then move to that to the machine in question.  It'll be a
bigger pain if that laptop ends up being my only working machine. 8(

        --Jerry

name:  Jerry Alexandratos         ||  Open-Source software isn't a
phone: 703.599.6023               ||  matter of life or death...
email: jerry@××××××.com           ||  ...It's much more important