From: Jerry A! <jerry@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] phew!
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 23:45:09
1 On Sat, Jan 06, 2001 at 11:16:03PM -0700, drobbins@g.o wrote:
2 : Hi All,
3 :
4 : I just completed an IBM tutorial on Linux 2.4 stateful firewall design.
5 : Phew! If anyone needs some tips in this area, email me and I can point
6 : you in the right direction.
7
8 Hey, if you wanna send me a bunch of tips, I'd appreciate it.
9
10 : Also, let me know of any goals that you'd like to define for 1.0_rc4.
11
12 Can we please have pcmcia support in the default kernel? It's a real
13 pain having to install off the CD and then build a new kernel, put it on
14 floppy and then move to that to the machine in question. It'll be a
15 bigger pain if that laptop ends up being my only working machine. 8(
16
17 --Jerry
18
19 name: Jerry Alexandratos || Open-Source software isn't a
20 phone: 703.599.6023 || matter of life or death...
21 email: jerry@××××××.com || ...It's much more important
22 || than that!