From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] News item: m68k, s390, and sh are dropping stable keywords
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 18:30:53
1 On 09/23/2013 03:07 PM, Alexis Ballier wrote:
2 >
3 > we have 'stable', 'dev' and 'exp'; the difference between 'dev' and
4 > 'exp' is unclear to me. it could be changed so that broken deps in
5 > 'dev' profiles are a repoman error (without -d) but without stable
6 > keywords.
7 >
8 > Alexis.
9 >
10 I believe the 'exp' profile makes no sense. It might did in the past,
11 but I believe we are fine having only 'stable' and 'dev'. So unless I am
12 missing something obvious, 'dev' can be used to express ~arch only
13 architectures whether they are in a good or bad state.
16 Regards,
17 Markos Chandras - Gentoo Linux Developer
18 http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang