From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla - New Default Status Workflow
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 15:45:07
1 On 3/6/11 1:22 PM, Christian Ruppert wrote:
2 > We're almost done with the preparation of bugzilla-4.x for bugs.gentoo.org.
3 > So, do we want the new workflow or do we want to keep the old?
4
5 I like the new workflow more, mostly because of simplicity. This is also
6 closer to what code.google.com uses, and my experience with it was very
7 positive.
8
9 Before we start arguing for and against various details, let's ask one
10 simple question - are we actually using all those CLOSED and VERIFIED
11 statuses, and what does it change that a bug is REOPENED vs. NEW.
12
13 Now one of the issues I can indeed understand is the CONFIRMED status
14 vs. UNCONFIRMED. Still, I'm not sure whether we use UNCONFIRMED so much.
15 Anyway, it should be possible to add UNCONFIRMED on top of the new
16 workflow, right?
17
18 Paweł Hajdan, Jr.