From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] macos mess
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 12:11:02
1 On Sunday 25 July 2004 20:30, Pieter Van den Abeele wrote:
2
3 <SNIP "my portage is better than yours" sales pitch>
4
5 You said nothing that eases any of my concerns. Why is it closed? You
6 mentioned "we" a few times - who is this "we"? But, honestly, I don't care
7 any more. The chance is once it does become open, it'll be found to be full
8 of bugs as per the norm.
9
10 One question.. If you are capable of writing a super portage that does all
11 that portage does and more, why couldn't you fix one little bug that held up
12 your beloved macos release for over a year that was fixable in less than one
13 hour?
14
15 Regards,
16 Jason Stubbs