From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Metadata.xml herd naming?
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 07:47:33
1 On Sun, Aug 15, 2004 at 04:21:22AM +0900, Chris White wrote:
2 > Is there some set policy on metadata.xml herd naming?
3 >
4 > The most appropriate would most likely be naming herds after their
5 > bugzilla alias, so bug-wranglers and bug reporters can easily cc the
6 > appropriate herd on a bug.
7
8 Agreed; I thought there was an unofficial decision on this but perhaps it
9 might be good to have this listed? It's not only good for bug-wranglers but
10 also for developers who are assigned a bug that isn't theirs. I'd rather
11 change it appropriately than to shift more work onto the bug-wranglers.
12
13 Wkr,
14 Sven Vermeulen
17 ^__^ And Larry saw that it was Good.