From: Ben Kohler <bkohler@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Recommend cronie instead of vixie-cron in handbook?
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 22:02:36
1 On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 1:30 PM, Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se> wrote:
4 > I think that nobody who is not intimately familiar with the
5 > development in both projects can think anything that is actionable.
6 >
7 > It's insulting to see how people all over the internet run as fast
8 > as they possibly can in whatever direction even though they have
9 > nearly zero detailed understanding of the options they are choosing
10 > between.
11 >
12 > Suggesting cronie in the handbook seems like a no-brainer. Do you have
13 some information on vixie-cron that we're all missing?
14
15 -Ben