From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rsync user limit
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 16:23:37
1 On Sat, 2002-01-19 at 15:14, Will Glynn wrote:
2 > Right now, I've wiped my pre-existing Linux "toy" box in favor of trying
3 > Gentoo. It's went rather well, up to this point -- the "emerge rsync"
4 > command is reporting that cvs.gentoo.org isn't letting me in. This is quite
5 > frustrating, as I will leave in a little bit for about 14 hours, and I was
6 > hoping to have a semi-functional Linux box for when I get back.
7 >
8 > Please, please, *please* increase the user limit or allow mirrors.
9 >
10 > --Will
11
12 Yes, we're having some technical difficulties with rsync at the moment.
13 You can grab a portage snapshot from http://www.gentoo.org/snapshots/
14 in the meantime.
15
16 Best Regards,