From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: robbat2@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Bugzilla maintenance outage 2011/09/26 06:30 UTC
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 17:34:01
On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 22:14:15 +0000
"Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o> wrote:

> I'm going to be doing a minor bit of Bugzilla maintenance later > tonight that will need 10-15 minutes of downtime. > > This is to allow for updates of the load-balancing configuration in > preparation for new Bugzilla hardware from our sponsor, Hyves.nl. > > I'm planning on starting around 2011/09/26 06:30 UTC, and it should > take me 10-15 minutes overall.
This is ambiguous. By tonight I guess you mean your night. And since the last time I checked, you are in the USA. But since you said "06:30 UTC" I have to assume you mean 6 hours and 30 minutes in the morning, or after midnight, or else you should have said "18:30 UTC", or at the least take away the ambiguity in some kind of globally understandable sense. :) jer