From: Aaron Held <aaron@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] keyboard lockup
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 11:03:44
1 I just downloaded Gentoo Linux 1.0_rc4_pre2 and I keep getting random keyboard lockups.
2
3 I tried a dual processor Intel Nightshade motherboard as well as a simple celeron desktop.
4
5 I think it is related to a KVM I have installed. The problem seems to occur more often if I change the kvm around.
6
7 Has anyone else seen this issue? I am still stuck in the install phase, I cannot finish it (yet). I'm going to try directly
8 connecting the kbd to the system next.
9
10 Thanks,
11 -Aaron
13 As Isaac Newton would say now:
14 If I see further than others, it is because I stand on
15 the shoulders of giants too dumb to patent their discoveries.
16 (Gregory Palast, http://www.observer.co.uk/ )