From: Don Davies <djdavies@××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] kdebase in the portage tree is missing the .wm shortcut
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 07:36:47
1 I dont know why or when this happened, but it seems somebody removed the
2 /usr/X11R6/wm/kde convienence script. Could a developer with cvs access
3 please put this back into the kdebase production ebuild, else nobody is gonna
4 be able to use the .wm shortcut anymore. Thanks.
7 --> this should go into the kdebase-?.?.ebuild src_install:
8
9 insinto /usr/X11R6/bin/wm
10 newins ${FILESDIR}/start.kde2 kde${PV}
11 cd ${D}/usr/X11R6/bin/wm
12 mv kde${PV} kde${PV}.orig
13 sed -e 's/kde2/kde${PV}/' kde${PV}.orig > kde${PV}
14 rm kde${PV}.orig
15
16 Actually on second thought, I think I know what's happened.. It seems this script
17 has been in limbo since moving it from the kde-env package to the kdebase
18 package. I gather it was removed from kde-env but nobody remembered to
19 actually implement it in the kdebase install script. Yeah, thats the ticket. ;-)
20
21 Regards,
22 Woodchip