From: Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] have any developers subscribed to -project?
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:44:34
1 George Prowse wrote:
2 > Ned Ludd wrote:
3 >> On Fri, 2007-07-20 at 20:58 +0100, George Prowse wrote:
4 >>
5 >>> Do any devs subscribe to -project because no replies have yet to be
6 >>> heard from developers...
7 >>>
8 >>
9 >> Please stop flooding my inbox.
10 >>
11 > It is an honest developer question because it was meant to have
12 > discussions between developers there and if no developers subscribe
13 > then what is the point of having it? You might as well just close it now
14 >
15 Just because only 1 person (a non-developer) replied to your e-mail (and
16 I quote):
17
18 Well, i'm not sure if this list is working because I have not yet
19 recieved any emails from it but...
20
21 What ideas do people have for improving relations?
24 Does not mean no developers are subscribed. Maybe some are and maybe
25 they don't have any ideas or maybe they do and they're just keeping quiet.
26
27 Is there ABSOLUTELY ANY POINT TO THIS THREAD THAT YOU CREATED? OR ANY
28 POINT TO YOUR FOLLOW UP E-MAIL?!
29
30 Reply to me off list if you care to reply, because I know not a single
31 person on the list cares to see this thread get any larger or your reply.
36 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list