From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Manifesto archive
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 19:29:07
1 2009/7/3 Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto <jmbsvicetto@g.o>:
2 > Yes, that is another thing I was planning to do. The only reason I
3 > haven't done it yet, is that older manifestos were stored as txt files
4 > and this year the candidates mostly opted for html/xml files.
5 > I'll probably just go ahead, "ignore the looks" and copy their
6 > manifestos to txt files. If any of the nominees would be kind enough to
7 > do it for us and send us the file, it would be greatly appreciated.
8
9 I have made an html manifesto out of rst and a few others have copied
10 it along with the makefile. So those of us who used rst have the
11 source available, and I suggest you copy that instead of converting
12 the html to text. You could also trim down my manifesto and turn it
13 into an example and archive it with the makefile as a template for
14 future use.
15
16 Denis