From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] What did we achieve in 2012? What are our resolutions for 2013?
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 16:22:49
1 On 2012.12.31 14:17, Ben de Groot wrote:
2 > Happy New Year to all of you!
3 >
4 > Looking back at 2012, I wonder what we consider our achievements for
5 > this past year. What is the state of Gentoo? How have we brought it
6 > forward and improved it this past year?
7 >
8 > And what do we want to see in the coming year? How can we make Gentoo
9 > more awesome in 2013?
10 >
11 > I will add my own thoughts later. I first would like to hear from
12 > you.
13 > --
14 > Cheers,
15 >
16 > Ben | yngwin
17 > Gentoo developer
18 > Gentoo Qt project lead, Gentoo Wiki admin
22 Ben,
23
24 I'm older and more cynical than most on this list. In my mind,
25 improvement means change but change is not always improvement.
26
27 I'll summarise it in a post French revolution saying ...
28 Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.
29
30 What would make Gentoo more awsome next year?
31 Getting more devs on board so existing things can move faster.
34 Regards,
35
36 Roy Bamford
37 (Neddyseagoon) a member of