From: Christian Hartmann <ian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Paludis and Profiles
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 21:10:16
1 Ciaran McCreesh:
2 > And that's your argument? If you're just going to sink to accusing
3 > anyone who disagrees with you of trolling then please retire gracefully
4 > before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.
5
6 That's indeed funny.
7
8 /me wrote:
9 > That actually was a serious question. But you and your gang are good in
10 > avoiding answering questions that you are not comfortable with.
11
12 Now you are doing it again. - Even funnier that you cc'd devrel.
13
14 Ciaran McCreesh:
15 > I was hoping you could
16 > continue providing constructive input as you were earlier on in the
17 > thread
18
19 That's what you are really after? I'm still waiting for you to answer my
20 questions then.
23 Christian Hartmann
24 http://www.gentoo.org/~ian/
25
26 PGP Key:
27 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2154E5EE692A4865
28 Key fingerprint = 4544 EC0C BAE4 216F 5981 7F95 2154 E5EE 692A 4865
31 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list