From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] xserver ebuilds
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 01:25:55
1 On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 02:48:30 -0500 Donnie Berkholz
2 <spyderous@g.o> wrote:
3 | I recently finished putting together some ebuilds for freedesktop's
4 | xserver (formerly known as kdrive).
5
6 For those of you who were wondering about the advantages of kdrive, this
7 is what I managed to do with a bit of tinkering:
8
9 http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm/screenshots/raindrop-2003-11-17b.png
10
11 That's a patched fluxbox on kdrive. Not totally stable yet, but window
12 shadows and transparency make the occasional segfault worthwhile. I
13 could probably get antialiasing to work if I play around a bit. More eye
14 candy than OS X now:)
15
16 If anyone wants to know more about the fluxbox side of things, /query
17 ciaranm on freenode. In the mean time, Donnie rules.
20 Ciaran McCreesh
21 Mail: ciaranm at gentoo.org
22 Web: http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list