From: Andy Arbon <gentoo@××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Interaction in ebuilds - bad idea?
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 23:07:26
1 Although now you mention it, doesn't Freenet's ebuild tell you to run a
2 file that doesn't exist? If I remember rightly, the path it gives you
3 isn't the correct one to the ebuild..
4
5 Or am I talking rubbish?
6
7 Andy
8
9 > > some ebuilds tell you to run a configuration script after the ebuild
10 > > completes (although often this disappears in the other cruft that emerge
11 > > throws past you)
12 > >
13 > > something like
14 > >
15 > > ebuild /usr/portage/path-to/app/app-1.0.ebuild configure
16 > >
17 > > (although thats probably not the wording. I cannot be darned finding a
18 > > live example now.)
21 > Since I have just 10 minutes ago emerged it, freenet does this.
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list