From: Luis Medinas <metalgod@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: bbj
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 21:28:16
1 On Tue, 2006-04-04 at 22:37 +0200, Danny van Dyk wrote:
2 > Hi list,
3 >
4 > [Another late one. You know already, I'm a slacker]
5 >
6 > Please help me to welcome Benigno Batista Júnior aka bbj, the latest addition
7 > to the growing population of the Gentoo/ALT Project.
8 >
9 > bbj is located somewhere between Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Minas Gerais
10 > (Related to Minas Tirith? ;-)). His current work is a research job at the
11 > Federal University of Itajubá where he tries to build Cylons^H^H^H neural
12 > networks. At least this is more exciting than his brother's job who's a math
13 > professor.
14 >
15 > bbj, welcome aboard!
16 >
17 Parabens!!
18
19 One more Portuguese speaker nice!!
20 Best wishes for you!
23 Luis Medinas <metalgod@g.o>
24 http://dev.gentoo.org/~metalgod
25 Gentoo Linux Developer: AMD64,Printing,Media-Optical,Sound
29 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list