From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Implementing udev without an initramfs (Was: Stability of /sys api)
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 20:33:19
On Sat, 19 May 2012 20:36:57 +0100
Steven J Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:

> * If anyone wants to chip in with something along the lines of "you > did but you didn't know it" or "this isn't safe" etc, please don't: > I've heard it all before, and acknowledged technical points, and > you'll just be adding noise and distracting from the topic.
* If anyone wants to chip in with something along the lines 'I never needed an initramfs and nothing can change', please don't: we've heard that a thousand times, and it gets boring. In fact, if you just set up an initramfs instead of writing that post, you'd probably save some time. Our time, especially. -- Best regards, Michał Górny