From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: spec draft for cross-compile support in future EAPI (EAPI-5)
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 17:48:49
Thomas Sachau posted on Sun, 17 Jun 2012 14:02:26 +0200 as excerpted:

> I suggest you look for a better client to handle the line wrapping > better. ;-) In the meantime, the same file attached with wrapped lines.
Thanks. (And I'm actually involved upstream tho not as a coder, so maybe...) -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman