From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] emerge -C eselect-python disaster
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 17:04:49
1 On 25.1.2010 18.06, Dale wrote:
2 >
3 > I am subscribed to -user as well. I been using Gentoo since the 1.4
4 > days. This is about improving portage which is a good thing to talk
5 > about here. The devs do it, not the user. ;-) Also, I already know how
6 > to use portage pretty good. I'm not asking for support just trying to
7 > improve things.
10 I categorize it as user support when trying to explain things that you
11 can find out in the Portage man pages. I know we don't do a good job at
12 communicating new things to users but improving that belongs to an
13 another thread.
14
15 Regards,
16 Petteri