From: Marc Schiffbauer <mschiff@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFD: EAPI specification in ebuilds
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 09:59:20
* Ulrich Mueller schrieb am 08.03.12 um 08:27 Uhr:
> [...]
Ebuilds are bash scripts. I think introducing exceptions or constraints here is not straightforward. I think the only relevant part whether EAPI is set correctly or not should be the outcome of $EAPI. I would vote for a solution in a bash comment where repoman would have to check for its existance and equality to $EAPI. -Marc -- 8AAC 5F46 83B4 DB70 8317 3723 296C 6CCA 35A6 4134