From: Ryan Phillips <rphillips@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] !!!Really worried about ebuild updates!
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 01:55:03
1 * Richard Jackson <richardj@××××.net> [2002-04-21 23:30]:
2 > On Sunday 21 April 2002 10:32 pm, George Shapovalov wrote:
3 > > Couldn't be silent in the light of such plead :).
6 *snip*
7 > > And, BTW the point made by Matthew Kennedy is an absolutely valid one! You
8 > > will save developers time by providing them with patches where you can in
9 > > addition to bug reports.
10 > >
11 > > George
14 > Any ways once I figure bugzilla out I fully intend to start working on any
15 > ebuild issues I find. Both enhancements new packages and update types.
16 >
17 > Another question why doesn't bugzilla inform you when someone leaves a comment
18 > about a bug you filed? I filed a bug and I looked at it yesterday and found
19 > that someone had sugested a solution to the problem but I was not aware of it
20 > until I looked. I thought bugzilla would have sent me a email indicating the
21 > new comment so I don't have to go and check on it every day.
22 >
23 > Richard
24
25 Richard,
26 It appears you have an account on bugzilla. Double check your preferences, by
27 logging in and clicks Prefs. There is an email tab that lets you turn
28 on and off email update notices. If you have a valid email address setup
29 then you should be getting notices of changes made to your bugs.
30
31 Best regards,
32 Ryan Phillips