From: Marek Szuba <marecki@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Change Bugzilla status to IN_PROGRESS when pull request is linked
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 23:09:23
1 On 2019-10-25 17:00, Ralph Seichter wrote:
2
3 > For convenience, would it be possible to automatically change the status
4 > of bugs from (UN)CONFIRMED to IN_PROGRESS when Larry The Cow attaches a
5 > pull request? I tend to forget to change the status myself, and perhaps
6 > I am not alone in feeling my age in that fashion. ;-)
7
8 I am against this, for the same reason as MichaƂ and Kent - to me "in
9 progress" means "the maintainer is working on it", not "someone has just
10 made a PR on GitHub which the maintainer may or may not accept".
13 MS