From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Minor changes in python.eclass and distutils.eclass
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 19:19:15
Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis <Arfrever@g.o> said:
> 2010-07-05 20:00:11 Mark Loeser napisaƂ(a): > > Everyone else has already made valid points. I'm just picking this one > > to reply to now. Please remove the colors you have added. If you need > > a new function, say "eqawarn", we should have that added in the next > > EAPI with a description of when and where to use it. > > In case of the colored message added in this patch, if einfo/elog/ewarn/eqawarn/eerror was used, > then its output wouldn't be logged by Portage.
I don't understand what you are trying to say. The QA team has decided that the coloring should be removed from the python eclass and a centralized generic solution should be proposed and agreed upon. Thanks, -- Mark Loeser email - halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org email - mark AT halcy0n DOT com web - http://www.halcy0n.com