From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Correct bugs alias for selinux?
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 15:30:14
1 What's the correct bugzilla alias for selinux things? I've been told
2 that selinux@ is a black hole (despite being a valid bugzilla account),
3 and from the looks of things hardened@ aren't interested (although
4 herds.xml seems to suggest that selinux is part of hardened).
5
6 For reference, I need someone with selinux knowledge to check out bug
7 61961 (new vixie-cron). I've forward ported the selinux patch so that it
8 at least applies, but I can't test whether it compiles, let alone works.
9 I'd like to get this out of package.mask sometime soon, and I'd really
10 rather not screw things up for our ~arch selinux user...
13 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Sparc, MIPS, Vim, Fluxbox)
14 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
15 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm