From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: new partner in crime: Denis Dupeyron (calchan)
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 22:35:36
1 Hello everybody,
2
3 SeJo wrote :
4
5 > I think we should all bow and welcome Denis Dupeyron.
6
7 Thank you. Any relation with this other bending 'activity' you do with
8 plasmaroo ? I urgently need to re-read the fine prints.
9
10 > He's a new addition to to the sci-electronics team. He'll be helping
11 > plasmaroo (grrr turn on the juice baby) with EDA for starters.
12
13 Indeed, EDA is the thing I know best. But I also have an RDEPEND checker
14 for ebuilds that may be of interest. It's in bash right now, so it's more
15 a proof of concept than anything. I just need to fix one or two bugs that
16 I have found recently, and then you'll be judge.
17
18 > SeJo aka Your Master
19
20 Alright, alright, here's the stick. Beat me.
21
22 Calchan.
23 --
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list