From: Joachim Blaabjerg <styx@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o, gentoo-user@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New XFS (1.1) patch for sys-kernel/gentoo-sources
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 14:00:00
1 Hi,
2
3 I've cleaned up the XFS patch and upgraded it to XFS 1.1. Feel free to test
4 it, but keep in mind it is just as experimental as the previous one.
5
6 Changes:
7 XFS 1.1 (in stead of an old CVS snapshot)
8 Quota works
9 General cleanup
10
11 I would really appreciate if you could test the general stability of it, and
12 especially if you use highmem support.
13
14 The URLs:
15 http://www.SuxOS.org/~styx/gentoo/linux-gentoo-2.4.19-r1-r2.patch.bz2
16 http://www.SuxOS.org/~styx/gentoo/linux-gentoo-2.4.19-r2.patch.bz2
17
18 Notes:
19 * The difference between the two patches is that the one at the top is and
20 incremental patch that you should apply to a clean gentoo-sources-2.4.19-r1
21 tree, while the latter one should be applied to a clean 2.4.18 tree.
22 * The old patches have been moved to www.SuxOS.org/~styx/gentoo/old-patches
23 (note that the URLs are the same as in the announcement of the old patches).
24
25 I'd like to thank Rigo Ketelings for helping me test the old patch, and giving
26 me lots of feedback.
27
28 Best Regards,
31 Joachim Blaabjerg