From: wes chow <wes@×××××××××.net>
To: Greg Corcoran <gregc@××××××.com>
Cc: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@××××××.nl>, Moritz Schulte <moritz@×××××××××××××××.de>, "gentoo-dev@g.o" <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proper Gentoo Name (was License criteria for Gentoo)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:01:52
1 That should be "QED" if and only if the naming scheme the car industry has
2 chosen is indeed the correct thing to do.
3
4 The car analogy isn't so useful becuase it's important that we do what's
5 right, not that we do what already has a precedent. Gentoo is Portage.
6 Portage needs GNU utilities like a fish needs a bicycle.
9 Wes