From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo on the ARM
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:00:49
1 On Thursday 23 October 2003 09:03, Cliff Free wrote:
2 > I was wondering if anyone was currently doing any work on porting Gentoo
3 > to the ARM processor. I know the project was going, but it's apparently
4 > been orphaned. I'm interested in picking up on the ARM work.
5
6 it has been orphaned for the most part as the leading dev was zwelch ...
7
8 if you're looking to become a new lead for the team (which is needed) then i'd
9 suggest hopping onto irc.freenode.net and joining #gentoo-arm and #gentoo-dev
10 and talking to seemant/avenj about your intentions ...
11 -mike