From: Ian Leitch <port001@g.o>
To: Brian Jackson <iggy@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] BugDay Reminder
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 22:42:09
1 On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 20:09, Brian Jackson wrote:
2 > Everybody remember that we have a BugDay this Saturday, the usual rules apply,
3 > congregate in #gentoo-bugs on irc.freenode.net, and help squash as many bugs
4 > as possible. If you are a dev, pick up some bugs that some users are working
5 > on. If you are a user, pick out a bug and get to squashing.
6 >
7 > --iggy
8
9 I'm afraid I will be away during the bugday and the Sunday after. I'm
10 going to see Dimmu Borgir in London! yay! woohoo! But at the same time
11 I'm sad for missing bugday :(
12
13 Regards,
14 Ian.