From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: Radoslaw Stachowiak <radek@×××××.pl>
Cc: Gentoo-Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>, Gentoo-Core <gentoo-core@g.o>, Nick Jones <carpaski@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] still no reply :/
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 11:22:52
1 On Sat, 2002-12-28 at 13:01, Radoslaw Stachowiak wrote:
2
3 > its solved. thanx (a big one !) to carpaski who helped me on #gentoo.
4 > it turned to be a counter value error (propably, i'm still not sure :)
7 Great :)
8
9 > BTW: is there pthread segmentation fault bug spotted/solved ?
10 > I still have machine which i can not reboot due to this bug :) /not
11 > working emerge and bunch od other linked to pthread binaries)
14 Do you have a bug # ? Maybe reply for this one only to me (or cc
15 only gentoo-dev) ...
20 Martin Schlemmer
21 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop/System Team Developer
22 Cape Town, South Africa