From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Eric Thibodeau <kyron@××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Make the clustering LiveCD from a previous GSoC bootable from USB
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 04:04:04
On 07:14 Mon 28 Feb     , Ganath Rathnayaka wrote:
> Hi Devs, > I am Ganath Rathnayaka from University of Peradeniya and I am like to "Make > the clustering LiveCD from a previous GSoC bootable from USB " involve in > this project since I am interesting in clustering, high performance > computing and specially clustering using a USB bootable. So I like to see > the USB bootable code for start workaround. If you can point me out where > can I get the code for the USB bootable code then it will be a great help.
Hi Ganath! You should get in touch with Eric Thibodeau, who worked on this project (CC'd to this email). I think you can reach him on IRC (kyron on irc.freenode.net) or the gentoo-soc and gentoo-cluster mailing lists. You can find the code at <http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/clustering-livecd.git;a=summary>. As you can see, it will probably need some updating to work with the latest versions of other software before you can enhance it. -- Thanks, Donnie Donnie Berkholz Sr. Developer, Gentoo Linux Blog: http://dberkholz.com