From: Bart Lauwers <blauwers@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Making 2 local use flags to global
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 18:36:46
1 In my opinion the use of the use flag flac (or encoder or whatever) then
2 should cause an RDEPEND for flac. I have to agree with Spider and I disagree
3 that this an education issue. The point of portage is to manage what gets
4 installed on a system so it should figure out that flac is a run dependency
5 to encoding.
6
7 Bart
8