From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The future of sys-apps/openrc in Gentoo
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 09:08:50
On 08/23/2010 11:07 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Monday, August 23, 2010 16:21:44 Luca Barbato wrote: >> I'd put openrc on freedesktop btw. > > we've sort of already settled into the places ... jumping to another place > doesnt gain us much. current infrastructure also already enables all the > Gentoo devs who wish to contribute (git/http/xml/bugzilla/etc...). > -mike
I'd do like enlightenment does. People wandering around fdo will notice and maybe help a bit. We want more acceptance and hopefully have other users beside ourselves. (I'm sick of having stuff shoved down our throat just because they are apparently standard) lu -- Luca Barbato Gentoo/linux http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero