From: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
To: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] macos mess
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 11:36:14
1 On 25 Jul 2004, at 07:40, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2
3 > On Sunday 25 July 2004 12:42 am, Jason Stubbs wrote:
4 >>> I can forward all email I have about to you if you like. Might be
5 >>> interesting to read it and get a better idea about it.
6 >>
7 >> No, thanks. Just get the implementation details of the aforementioned
8 >> glep
9 >> completed, get the glep approved and I give you my word that it'll be
10 >> imlemented.
11 >
12 > i dont see any GLEP
13 > GLEPs are filed through glep.gentoo.org and approved at the manager
14 > meeting
15
16 I didn't write this glep, and also wasn't the one following up on it.
17 Maybe it's still in draft?
18 I do recall a discussion with the portage team a few months ago about
19 them not knowing anything about this glep.
20 Best to ask drobbins or g2boojum.
21
22 Best regards,
23