From: Thomas Beierlein <tomjbe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: rfc: amateur radio applications should not be in media-radio
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 09:13:33
On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 19:27:16 -0400
Paul Arthur <flowerysong00@×××××.com> wrote:

> [...]
At least the metadata.xml for media-radio seems inconsistent as far as I can read the different languages: The English language speaks about media applications: "The media-radio category contains radio-related media applications" The German translation one speaks definitely about applications around amateur radio: "Die Kategorie media-radio enthält Applikationen zum Thema Amateur Radio" And finally in Polish translation (as far as I can tell) speaks about radio-related multimedia applications. "Kategoria media-radio zawiera oprogramowanie multimedialne związane z radiem" So maybe a clarification is in urgent need here. Thomas.