From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Tone in Gentoo
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 22:01:45
1 On 06/19/10 23:57, David Leverton wrote:
2 > On Saturday 19 June 2010 22:03:31 Ben de Groot wrote:
3 >> It is about whether Gentoo wants to keep around people [...] who
4 >> continually attack others
5 >
6 > Considering the number of attacks directed towards Paludis developers (and
7 > sometimes users), and lack of corresponding punishment, I can only assume the
8 > answer is "yes".
9 >
10 Look, I know this is pretty redundant ... but ...
11
12 you're actively stepping in the way of moving fists to complain that
13 people punch you. Stop doing that.
14
15 Hope that helps you figure out this universe.
16
17 Take care,
18
19 Patrick